The mesh quality results not only from the carefully selected raw materials, but also from the precision of the technological process.
The design of the manufacturing floor optimizes internal logistics flows, shortens work times and increases production capacity.
We produce fiberglass mesh for ETICS, internal use, universal use and screed reinforcement.
Frequently asked questions
We're trying to answer as simple as possible to the most frequently asked questions about fiberglass reinforcement mesh.
- Quality of the glass fibers from which it is woven, both of the warp yarn and roving
- The quality and quantity of the adhesive in percentage ratio to the nominal weight of the net
- The method or technique of weaving glass fibers.
- High-performance equipment that processes the wires at all stages of the production flow accurately and without defects.
- In other words, as you can see, almost everything matters!
What our partners say about Alphaterm
I recently renovated my summer house and, after a little research, I chose fiberglass meshes made by Alphaterm. The workers from the company that took care of the renovation told me I made a good choice, and I found some of the best meshes available on the market.
As an owner of a construction firm, I’m always searching for better materials and solutions that I can use and recommend to my clients. So, after passing through almost all the products available on the market, I can say that the alvatex line makes the top 3 of value for money products.