What exactly makes the difference between a mesh that looks qualitative and a mesh that is truly qualitative?adminIt is true that not all nets are the same, although they look similar. The main aspects, which offer the possibility of a net to perfectly fulfill its basic function, namely "reinforcement" both in ETICS systems and in other applications are:
- Quality of the glass fibers from which it is woven, both of the warp yarn and roving
- The quality and quantity of the adhesive in percentage ratio to the nominal weight of the net
- The method or technique of weaving glass fibers.
- High-performance equipment that processes the wires at all stages of the production flow accurately and without defects.
- In other words, as you can see, almost everything matters!